US Sales Representative: Practice Support Specialist
Silhouette Lift™ has been cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for minimally invasive facial rejuvenation in 2006, and obtained the CE mark in March 2007.
Since then more than 22,000 cases have been performed and the awareness of the physician community is growing fast.
We are expanding our sales team to meet the demand for this exciting technology.
We are looking for Associate and Senior level Practice Support Specialists for the following area:
- Southern California
- Northern California
The successful Practice Support Specialist will work in conjunction with the head of sales to effectively support the company and customer procedure training, marketing strategies and objectives to achieve in his territory. Duties include:
- Be very knowledgeable in the Silhouette Lift procedure, after thorough training, to be a reliable source of technical information for physicians and practice staff alike.
- Assist physicians during their first cases to provide support and report any question/comment to the head of sales and consulting surgeons.
- Make timely follow up visit to assure a high level of physician satisfaction
- Partner with the practice staff and physician to assist with the implementation of the marketing plan developed by the Account Manager for the practice.
- 4+ year’s successful sales support experience in the aesthetic or medical field.
- College degree.
- Strong track record of success in medical device, aesthetic or pharmaceutical sales and support
- Proven ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Willing to travel and work weekends and evenings when required
- Technology savvy (Microsoft Office, video conferences , internet applications).
Marketing Internship – Barcelona, Spain
Silhouette Lift is a fast growing company, with a small decision making team , which makes all the difference in getting things done.
We are expanding our marketing effort towards the physician and general public community and we’re looking for a young motivated individual with a desire to work autonomously in a professional, yet friendly environment.
Job Description :
Candidate will work in the marketing department to assist with our growth initiatives, and will work to assist the head of sales and marketing in preparing trade shows, manage online activities, and more.
Primarily looking for an undergraduate student. The Position will require the application of educational and work-related experience for the duration of the internship.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technology savvy.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and take on challenging tasks
- Ability to complete tasks on time
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Ability to work 20+ hrs per week is preferred.
If interested in any career opportunity at Silhouette Lift, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org